Would you break up with somone if they pooed everytime they had an orgasm?

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seven Things You Don't Want to Hear from Your Father from my Upcoming book- Confessions of a Luke Warm Life


1) I promise I won't cum inside.
2) Sorry about that I came inside.
3) Does this cock ring make my dick look too fat?
4) Look I sent you to College the least you can do is swallow.
5) May Mia Farrow will adopt you . I hear she adopts retards.
6) RE: Your Mother. Fuck her I did.
7) I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Danny had all seven things said to him in one conversation by the looks of that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!! that's great! I want a copy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!The last one hurts so much :O

    ReplyDelete