Would you break up with somone if they pooed everytime they had an orgasm?

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome Hedonist to my New Blog!

My name is John Roecker- Who am I you may ask? Well who are you? I could reply.Really who are you? But if you are on here it must mean that like me you would love to chat and not have to be worried about being censored. I hate being told what I cannot do as long as I don't hurt people(much) I like to have the freedom to say what I want and display pictures i want and also not wear underwear so my thingy can sway back and forth like nature intended. Oh wait you asked who I was. Well my name is John. I write and direct movies..Oh hear we go with your arms crossed looking at me like that. Now fucking stop it. I am not that kinda Hollywood Twat. I put the indie back into the indie. And that is how I am now and always be. Commercial anything has no interest to me what so ever. Not because I won't- I just cannot. Case in point. Just say I get a job directing a romantic comedy with say Jennifer Aniston and Hugh Jackman. The powers at the studio say "John write and direct us this film". And I would give them this idea. Two single people bump into each other at a Pet Hospital . Jennifer plays a lawyer with a bunny rabbit who has terminal cancer and Hugh is a Vet. who is also a serial killer who kills woman who has bunnies who have termanial cancer. Viola! And then I would be shown out the door. But in my mind that would be a great film. So there you go. That is me in a nutshell oh also I am a Dj on X109 radio- I drink a lot! I mean a lot! I run a Church for Lushies. I have a webseries called Svengali at www.svengaliworld.com I am a punker- I like the hole and the pole and I like you to! So Welcome and leave your taste and panties at the door!

7 comments:

  1. John I fuckin love this!!!! Fight back against censorship!!!!! Keep up the excellent and filthy work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey john! this is andi! LOVE the blog! i remember your old one on the live freaky site, i was missing it for a while. this is even better though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost spilled my drink when I saw the photo that you posted! Fuck internet (/facebook) censorship!! This is awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. john yr always funny and awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a place where I can truly worship our black pope...go lushies!!

    ReplyDelete